Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nic's Good Ol' 5.7Litre

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
Meh i can save $300 by cleaning it myself i have lots of time on my hands, since i'm only at tafe.

I've been off my p's for like months now.

I'm not bagging a car ever again unless i do front+rear.

Just the rear looks gay because the front sits high as.

As for the bonnet protecter, i'm leaving that on for now, my brother rekons it looks good with it. I am doing audio and sht first then i will be doing the looks.

And i really like my black 18's from the Spack.

When i take the doors off to do audio il get the window tint done at the same time so i dont have to take them off as often, and when the dash comes out also il give it a good clean aswell.

2morro i am giving the car a wash and a bit of a clean just a wipe down over the interior and carpet cleaner over the carpet and seats, then il go into more detail on washing the interior when it all comes off to do the audio :). I've got it all planned out haha.

Last edited:

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
You got to show me how to change the air filter![/QUOTE]

Seriously, not being rude here... But if you dont know how to change an air filter... You dont belong anywhere near a car

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
good to see you got a v8 man :D, you weren't joking about it being a bit ruff tho lol least you will be able to see a big difference once you clean it all up ;)

just a hint, id just use a **** load of degreaser under the bonnet, under the guards and under the hole car to get rid of all that red dirt stain it has, just the $2 cans that thay sell at crazy clarks etc work good enough. thats what my dad uses on his 4wd when he has been on big off road trips. also the meguiars "quick out" interior cleaner works really well with cleaning the seats, roof and door cards etc

cheers scott

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
thanks Scott for the tips.

I gave the cars a wash first thing this morning, then a vacumn and started my first phase of cleaning on the SS. I'm just waiting for the carpet cleaner to dry so I thouht i'd upload some photos.

All ready for a wash.

2638uw8.jpg

Here are some rough points on the car,
2ilbzue.jpg

krwvp.jpg

2vbsv2o.jpg

14o4pj7.jpg

nice and clean :D
2zi7wxg.jpg

2vxhyzp.jpg

Engine photo (before degreaser)
zx1f9w.jpg

After one can of Degreaser used and after first wash.
i3e7es.jpg

Last edited:

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
no worries mate, why dont you swap your front bar and bonnet of the s pack onto the ss befor you sell it? if there in better condition, i would be swapping all parts that are better from one to the other if it was me lol

cheers scott

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
no worries mate, why dont you swap your front bar and bonnet of the s pack onto the ss befor you sell it? if there in better condition, i would be swapping all parts that are better from one to the other if it was me lol

cheers scott

I would but mum brought it haha, i've got the spack untill car show in 2 weeks and then its demodding time.

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
needs alot of work mate good luck