Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nic's VY Commodore ~ Hothouse Green

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
no trouble with police cause the fronts are still on fe2 springs so i never really drove it round low in the back, i do have a switch to control up and down but im not using a tank so basically i have a compressor that turns on when i hit the up button

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
no trouble with police cause the fronts are still on fe2 springs so i never really drove it round low in the back, i do have a switch to control up and down but im not using a tank so basically i have a compressor that turns on when i hit the up button

wow, cool must share your knowledge of the install with me!

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
ummmmm, i dont think its going to work out leaving it there

HFuaO.jpg
P3E2Z.jpg

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
all is looking good, got some moneys to take out of my savings and if all goes to plan then i get the rear bags in a couple weeks (second hand) with a compressor and a few other things and then in the next couple months i get the base 1 kit with the compressor/tank/switch (second hand) off another friend then il be installing it with him, so thats my plan, hopes it works out

so any ideas on where to put the tank/compressor? i was thinking next to sub box on the side also friend gave me the idea of running 2 compressors, and then upgrade to a bigger tank later on (maybe) it would be nice to do the front later on aswell..

then wen i get some more moneys i got the wheels to powdercoat black and vz ss tail lights, darker tint, then idk what else to do :p

Last edited:

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
really needs to get a camera, just some photo's i took today with my phone

as for the rear bags, im just waiting for people to sell me the stuff

Attachments

• IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_0487.jpg
    IMG_0487.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0496.jpg
    IMG_0496.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0503.jpg
    IMG_0503.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 268

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
lookin good mate, a minor critique though, please take the S badge off the rear doors...I know its been there for ages but it just doesn't belong.
Apart from that everything else looks good...that sub is rediculous...I thought I had no boot space haha.

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Looks good mate, you thinking of dropping a v8 in it or gonna sell up when you get your opens an get a v8 or just sticking with the 6? After driving a v8 I ain't going back to a 6 unless it's my girl friends car when she gets one lol

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
Looks good mate, you thinking of dropping a v8 in it or gonna sell up when you get your opens an get a v8 or just sticking with the 6? After driving a v8 I ain't going back to a 6 unless it's my girl friends car when she gets one lol

ohh i don't know.. i love this little 6, maybe when i finish up at tafe, i was thinking a ss ute as a weekender, but i don't want to let this car go