Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nissan fusebox in 02 :VX executive. Any ideas?

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Yeah this is an ex nz pursuit car.any info on what the fusebox does boozer
In the case of the fawlcan Im working on its one of those jobs thats turned to **** on me it does nothing now theres a couple of extra lume plugs next to it that also do nothing Ill pop a picture of it when I go there today. I wish Id never seen the falcon Im talking about its lost its pats program I only have 1 key the owner has no money it rolled up on a tow truck for a starter motor replacement with a flat battery and no fuel in it. I've wasted about 4 hours on it and achieved nothing so far.
2 hours buggerising around with the laptop playing with forsan isn't really working on the car thou is it sorry for boring you all I thought you all may get a laugh at my expense thou. We have 3 code readers and none of them will let me reprogram the key unless I have 2 keys.
The old nissan fuse box may of been for the police equipment thats all long gone

Allstahr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX exec
Its funny. All i here is it may have been for the nissan fusebox. Doesnt answer alot. Cant be a second battery because i had an alternator problem n my car battery still died after driving it. I thought thats why they had heavy duty alternators was for the police equipment because they are alot more heavy duty then the standard vx ecotec

Allstahr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX exec
Its a Ford boozer say no more lol. But really poxy fucken Ford. I remember me and the old man worked on an LTD Leaves Turd Droppings had a cracked head shot torque converter and all the rest. Done the work on it and it wouldnt fire. Left us frustrated asf. In the end all it was a computer or something in the glovebox

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
The way I see it is that the extra things police car have (lights, sirens, computers etc) need to be connected to fuses. Since there is little room in the original fuse box, one was added. All those extras are now gone and so is the wiring for them.