Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nissan Skyline R33 GTS25T

VS-S

Fruiterer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
Well here it is. After wanting a skyline since 2 Fast 2 Furious, I now have one!
Wasn't sure about getting an R33, but it was everything I was looking for so I had to buy it.

Here's some photos:

Last edited:

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Not feeling the 400R front bar or the rest of the kit. Looks tidy though. Needs more twin 3 inch pipes and less fart cannon. Also is it only factory intercooled? Where's the interior pics? Manual or auto.

VS-S

Fruiterer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
Yeah I'm not 100% on the front bar. Why don't you like the rest of it? Makes it look wider and I reckon if I take it off it'll be scratched underneath.
I like the cannon so it's staying. Yep all standard apart from pod and 3" turbo back (Xforce).

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
The kit just looks tacky and slapped on. I used to have twin 3 inch tips and inch from turbo back with one muffler on my old 33. Loved spitting flame :p

VS-S

Fruiterer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
Hmm yeah kinda, but like I said if I remove it it's going to be scratched up. I'll probably end up put a S2 front bar on. Did it have a cat or was it straight through?

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
Had a 100 cell cat. 3 inch from memory. Was a weird car though. Boost cut at 19PSI not 14 and no speed limiter.

Linzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Nice man, Very similar to mine! I came from a VS as well, haven't really looked back apart from space issues lol

VS-S

Fruiterer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
Had a 100 cell cat. 3 inch from memory. Was a weird car though. Boost cut at 19PSI not 14 and no speed limiter.
Ah okay. Actually I haven't even checked if mine has a cat or not. Sounds like it was played with.

Nice man, Very similar to mine! I came from a VS as well, haven't really looked back apart from space issues lol
Nice. I still have the VS and still enjoy driving it. Haha yeah space issues definitely. My head is just missing the roof while sitting in it, althought if I sit to the left a bit where the sunroof is I have a bit more room. :)