Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No Camo VE snapped

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
got to love the SV6 :p

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Juzza said:
And just to make this post relevent.. the white car looks to be an SV6!

hmmmm sv6TT would be mega.

Blair_355

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn commodore
A few questions to all the haters:

Did you like the VR when it was unveiled? (if applicable) Wasn't really into cars.
Did you like the VT when it was unveiled? (if applicable) Didn't really like it, still don't really
Did you like the VY when it was unveiled? didn't mind te vy, still think the same.
What is your opinion (looks) of the VR, VT and VY now?

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
005608_CPVE8.jpg

Some people reckon this is either the SS-V or a HSV, I doubt it would be a HSV because HSV are HSV, not Holden (know what I mean), all Holden do is provide the base car for HSV who puts all the coolbits on. Note the red calipers on the back (and none on the front :p) and the bright dash with pods at the top. Certainly the sportiest of the Holdens if I had to guess.

EDIT: And why would they not bother to cover up the SV6 but to even put the chequers on this.. unless this is an old one, and the SV6 came off the production line

EDIT2: OHMYGOD look at the rotors :|

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Is it me or are those HSV brakes? They are very big brakes for a 6 cylinder, I'm thinking Turbo baby. haha

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
well looks to be a lot larger inside.... But Im not sure I like the trade off of shorter bonnet & boots.... the back widow/pillar goin back so far looks crap IMO. I think perhaps the short nose will grow on me, but Im not sure about the rear :( - what does the bum look like???

as for the above post.... VR/VS - still dont like them, espesh the rears.
VT - love it! always have!
VY - took me a very long time to get over the fact that the bum looked so much like a magna, but I do like the front end....

all in all Im not sure Im a big fan of the looks of the VE just yet, wouldnt mind seeing what interior options are thou.... appears a full woodgrain dash top?

D.

EDIT : Just noticed Juzza's sig.... yes, yes I am a fool... not sure Im complete yet, But Im working on it! :p

Last edited:

SSV8pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV- Manual Redhot
Shaping up nicely.

Just a bit surprised how conservative they appear to have been on front end design - headlamps and front spoiler look different - however nose grill still retains VY/VZ proportions.

My guess is that this will be a car with a number of pleasing smaller changes rather than bold changes...an indication that they can't afford an AU type fiasco for such a critical model.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I actually really like it, The SS I'd lose the rear spoiler, put some 20"'s on her, An dump that ass end down to fill that huge wheel arch,...

Hehehe I really like it, the back end is so fkn unique, i'd remove all spoilers an tint the tail lights lol

Cheers
MaT

clinster73

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina S2
Hey Lets give it a go and wait till we actually see it in the flesh.
For me the photos upuntil these ones looked promising. The when i saw these i thought "ewww" aswell.
After talking to a work mate how has actually seen it in the flesh he made a comment about the actual photos published has not done it any favours. Bad angle shots.