Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No Camo VE snapped

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
to me i see many cars in it

in the green box i see the front of a lexus with its sleak low long stance and flared guards
in the pink box i seen the shape of the daewoo lacetti (holden viva) with the flare and the shape of the c pillar and door
and in the yellow box i seen the rear of a ba falcon with its lights and spolier, just looks exaclty the same

have you ever though that holden have just slaped this together to test the compnments eg suspension and floorpan, using a dodgy body to throw everyone of the trail of its real shape, it just seams as the body dosnt have consistant lines and flow to it, for a final desgin its pritty poor i must say

Attachments

• the ve.bmp
    619.1 KB · Views: 285

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
The side-back pic does look better... i have to admit.

I don't think the shadows in the first pic do it any favours.. make it look horribly boxy and drawn out... but the spoiler really is stupid!!

392RWkwSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
andrewmac said:
It's an SS not an SV6 they said so in the story saying it had carry over SS badges.

mate i understand that the story said it was an ss but if u look at the badges there is no way it looks anything like SS. its my oppinion n i think juzza said it aswell. look at the green pic and zoom in on th the badge and it looks like sv6 the wheels on it look smaller aswell. does the current sv6 run on 18's or 17's? these wheels look smaller than previous 18's that i have seen

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
It's like the SS-Z it's a SS with more i think it's because the SV8 is gone and there might only be the SV6 SS and SS-V? Not sure.

For the first time i can see some of the Chev SS Concept in the car from this angle only. Did that concept run on VE like the insignia????
[12]ss-flares.jpg
fc_jetsons1lg.jpg

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
this car says something to me......

"astra that grew up"
( refering to the "when i grow up i wanna be a commodore" stickers on holden hatches)

Evman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS M6
is anyone able to do a photoshop to take off the rear spoiler off the original photo (from the upper front angle)? I dun have the program lol, but I reckon it only the spoiler lettin it down...