Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

no indicator, urgent help plz.

steak000

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk Calais
hi our vs commodore has no indicator working, the highbeams work, which is apart of the stalk and the hazards do work, i had put on the hazzards before i noticed the indictor is not working, ive checked all the fuses and they are all good, i replaced the stalk with a good second hand one last week because high beams came on when idicating and fixed that problem, so i put old one back in and still no indicator, please help..

steak000

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk Calais
not flashing at all, im sure it is the flasher relay, the hazzards work and blink on out side but on stalk there is notin at all, is this a flasher relay problem cause ive checked all the fuses

BlackBeast

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
LS1 Wh Statesman
Hey

hey i recon just change the flasher relay im sure its under the dash ,but might be under the bonet

steak000

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk Calais
yeah its under the dash, ive got it all pulled out so we can get a new one 2moz, just hoping someone would be able to say if it is the relay

BlackBeast

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
LS1 Wh Statesman
if not

if its not the relay you will probly have to take it to a auto elec i might be wiring or bcm

muttley383

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 383
A common problem with this model is the hazard light switch.
Try activating the hazard switch a heap of times and then recheck your indicators.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
What muttley said. that happened to me, it was a dodgy hazard switch. Try holding the hazard switch in a little bit and indicating. ( difficult to do while driving tho lol.)

MAS_614

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs executive II
hey can any1 help me? my indicators worked fine but i replaced the indicator stalk and now they wnt go ive tried all the things ppl have said on here including pushing the hazard switch in and whatnot and i replaced the flasher relay unit yesterday but still not working? any1 got any more ideas or am i gonna need an auto elctrician 2 look at it?

S2_VR_

Reaction score
Members Ride
03' M6 VY SS ute
replace hazard button....once the same thing happened to me....turned out to be the hazard button....

also remember the indicatprs dont work without it....

just try it cause it sounds like the same thing that happened to me....

they should only be $5 or so from the wreckers....