Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No longer a Commodore owner

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Well, this may well be good bye, I have sold my commodore to a dude down in Hamilton.

With the baby a V8 lowered, noisy and bumpy commodore that burnt too much petrol was not the right car. I got a 2015 Mazda6 a month ago and love the quiet easy of the car, so does the Mrs and Little Miss. I miss the raw power of the Commy but that is about it!

Someone got a deal at $4500 with all the goodies on board but I unfortunately have no room for a spare toy car!

I have enjoyed my time here and learnt heaps, saved heaps and have some bloody good laughs. I will pop in periodically as part of my breakfast routine, and if I can offer advise if I see a need, but as generally happens it will likely drop away over time as I need to start reading parenting forums instead!

MR VXS2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZS2 Dual Fuel Wagon
Good luck with everything. Especially your new bub.

Mazda 6 are a nice ride :)

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I had boys, the only way to get my oldest boy to sleep as a baby was to take him around the block in the V8 :D

I wish you all the best mate.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Thanks guys, my little girl is worth more than a V8 :)

Luckily she is good at sleeping, and even now that she has begun teething she still sleeps for 9-10 hours a night :)

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Don't go too far mate. I haven't had a Commodore since 2012 but this forum still holds my interest.

D

devilly

Thanks guys, my little girl is worth more than a V8 :)

Luckily she is good at sleeping, and even now that she has begun teething she still sleeps for 9-10 hours a night :)
oh your so lucky to have a good little sleeper :) hope it all goes well for you and hit those parenting forums always better to be over prepared :)

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Overprepared for kids? Nup. Not possible. Little devils will always come up with something you didn't anticipate.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Overprepared for kids? Nup. Not possible. Little devils will always come up with something you didn't anticipate.

Yep we are learning this! We are really lucky and since 4 weeks she sleeps from 7pm to 6-7am sometime 8am. Unfortunately this week she is a little unsettled in the night but at a little under 4 months we think this is teething.

Last weekend on Sunday morning we woke up to he laying in the cot giggling and laughing at herself! So cute! Picked her up and brought her to bed with us and played with her for around an hour before getting up, days like this...

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Looks like you're already finding out about early morning starts....3.53am and posting on the forum.