Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

"No Offence But..."

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
In all due respect, you guys are dumb sh*ts.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
If I use the "no offense" in a sentence, it is usually stated as "no offense intended". I would be commenting on a situation rather than directing it at someone in particular. Anyone who uses "but" like this is totally negating the "no offense" anyway. A bit like saying "I like you but", the word "but" cancels out the preceding statement. So you are saying, "I don't like you, here's why". So many people use the English language incorrectly, me included, no wonder foreigners have such a hard time grasping it, english speaking people can't even grasp it.

Bent_6

3/4motorsport
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S1 Acclaim V6/ VS SII Acclaim V6
Haha funny stuff...

Another one that gives me the s.... is "thats alright" after you have said something, before they go on to tell their story.
It's like yeah your story is ok but mines way better.
Well get f....., if my story is so good/bad that i feel the need to tell you then dont tell me "thats alright" and then try outdoing me.
It's not a bloo.. contest, i was just sharing my experiences!

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
no offence but quit your jibber jabbering and find something worth whinging about!
You wanna meet mr Pain!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get some nuts:yeah:

No offence mate:p Yes this also ****s me, Got a ex friend that moans about a freshly painted car, Walks up as you have called them to come and look at it as you have just drove it home, Walks up and says, No offence mate but they missed a spot!.. FFS! it's a dirt mark wash off with hand!.. what's this mark here, what's this mark there, what's this dot here what's this mark on the wheel something wrong with your lights they take half a second to come on that's not good.. You think I'm kidding I'm not this person was the biggest **** bagging moaning arsehole you will ever meet.