Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No park lights dash lights or headlights vx clubsport.

Build 706

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 vx clubsport 5.7
Got in car other day noticed no dash lights on way to work and fog lamp wasn’t illuminated. Got to work and turned low beam on switch went out to front of vehicle and had nothing. I’ve been right over this thing no fuses blown I’ve replaced headlight switch and relays for all lights and still nothing. I’ve noticed the park light relay is not clicking at all was wondering do the lights themselves get a earth through bcm? It’s only thing I can think of and now my drivers side window won’t go up and I know it goes through bcm as well. Suggestions please I’m bout done with it

mechanic

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Have you used a voltmeter to check for power at any of the components you checked and replaced?

Build 706

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 vx clubsport 5.7
Have power going to switch and does switch out just not to relay I’ve got a constant relay in main and the two switching contacts it must get a ground from bcm to switch all on??

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
without-headlights-on-module-jpg.38256

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
You just going to have to test at each relay, don't think your bcm be the issue it be a wiring issue or a bad globe to a short in the light plugs or wiring, test the earth from relay to light using test light to see if its coming on. Might be a issue with the high beam stalk. Hard to say without seeing it you just have to check if power is present at the light as its all ways on, then test if the relay is giving the earth once on. Also tail lights check for shorts in the socket and wiring.