Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No respect for anyones property

ozdash

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 VT Series 1 Wagon
There are some real dogs in the world. I was parked up in my mums BF XR6 waiting for my mum.. Some feral parks next to me.. lets her work car door pretty much slam right into my mums car.. No care in the world.. goes inside.. and comes back outside and does it again. its like WTF. Lucky I dont have balls to get out and yell or w/e.
Twice !!!!....Mate i would have been hanging off her wipes yell'in at the tart.....:boxing:

Crisis63

Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro CV8R, Landcruiser 100 Series 4.7L
There are retards out there all around. I have been the victim of ignorant idiots opening doors, once while I was in my car, hitting my car and driving off and deliberately keying my car. I park my CV8 as far from other cars as possible but I still managed a ding.

Dv8eD

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE Berlina
Before my Berlina I had a Subaru Liberty RX. I had it parked outside my house and some prick decided to walk over it.
Dented the bonnet, roof and smashed the rear spoiler. Bodyworks had to replace the bonnet, the whole roof and a new rear spoiler.

Damn I was pissed, so I feel your pain mate.

Woollie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES 2
I don't see why we aren't allowed to shoot some people sometimes.

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Just get a F100 with a bull bar. No1s going to mess with you.. They hit your car.. you hit theirs.. simple :p

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
$500 excess and i have lost my no claim bonus.I was quoted at around 2k to fix it

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
There are some real dogs in the world. I was parked up in my mums BF XR6 waiting for my mum.. Some feral parks next to me.. lets her work car door pretty much slam right into my mums car.. No care in the world.. goes inside.. and comes back outside and does it again. its like WTF. Lucky I dont have balls to get out and yell or w/e.

You serious, first time I would be out of my car demanding an explanation. If you see it happen and you don't do anything about it, you don't have much cause to complain mate, regardless of whether or not that chick should have done the right thing and apologised.

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
Yep that sucks, it almost robs the privilege of having a new car to show off where we have to take extra care and still pay for it in some way. A Guy had flung his door and hit my mums great as she was about to leave a carpark, she got out and had a go at him his response was its not that bad it will come out and walked off. She waited till he was out of sight and gave him a fresh new pinstripe from one end to the other!

clubsprint

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina - VS Wagon
You serious, first time I would be out of my car demanding an explanation. If you see it happen and you don't do anything about it, you don't have much cause to complain mate, regardless of whether or not that chick should have done the right thing and apologised.
Apologized, I'd demand compensation.