Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No respect for anyones property

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
any time i go to a party with lots of boozing people, my car stays home as people do stupid things when drunk.

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
Sucks big time man, have you thought to ask the people at the party? Someone might know something?

yep no one knows anything of course.

any time i go to a party with lots of boozing people, my car stays home as people do stupid things when drunk.?

I found out the hard way and will be leaving my car at home from now on.

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
That sucks mate, way too many people with no respect out there. Just jealous scum. Had a guy from my town have his VP Calais International stolen and burnt, its so frustrating to see these people do things like this, and know your probably paying them their centrelink money every fortnight in your tax..

Hope Chris doesn't mind me posting the following pics.. This thing was 100% immaculate.

22022011243.jpg

calaisinteriorfinal.jpg

30062011479.jpg

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
That sucks mate, way too many people with no respect out there. Just jealous scum. Had a guy from my town have his VP Calais International stolen and burnt, its so frustrating to see these people do things like this, and know your probably paying them their centrelink money every fortnight in your tax..

Hope Chris doesn't mind me posting the following pics.. This thing was 100% immaculate.

Now thats **** house mate.Is that a senator in the background?

It's called a taxi, or your mate with the VN
To far for a taxi and the three mates who had VN'S/VP'S sold them lol.We all VE SS around the same time and it was my turn to drive this weekend sadly.

Supe

Supe
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais 6.0
My brother has a Cruz and it's his first car so he protects it like it's an heir to the throne, anyway, today he's down the shops getting some things for his boss and this gronk in some poorly maintained heap of crap parks next to him, opens his door straight into the car, his son gets out and does the exact same thing and when challenged about it he says "f--- off I've got a kid, he doesn't know any better", seriously this is his excuse, sadly we all know how his kid is going to grow up don't we!
Makes my blood boil people like that.

Crisis63

Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro CV8R, Landcruiser 100 Series 4.7L
My brother has a Cruz and it's his first car so he protects it like it's an heir to the throne, anyway, today he's down the shops getting some things for his boss and this gronk in some poorly maintained heap of crap parks next to him, opens his door straight into the car, his son gets out and does the exact same thing and when challenged about it he says "f--- off I've got a kid, he doesn't know any better", seriously this is his excuse, sadly we all know how his kid is going to grow up don't we!
Makes my blood boil people like that.
The guy is scum. Take reg number report to his insurance company and have them, chase they guy up. It may give him cause to start to teach his kid not to open doors on other cars. Clearly the kid will not learn with its parent’s current attitude.
I obsessed with my kids opening doors and warning them about other cars. If it was tight I got out first and held the door. Its not hard if you give a ****.