Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

no rip off panel beaters...?

W

Wolves

does anyone know of a decent priced panel beater in melbourne?

i'v got about 20% or mild damage to my back left quartar panel of my vr, and i dont wanna pay more than a grand. esspecially if the bog wears away in months, so i'v heard. to give you an idea of the damage... it would take 5 to 10 minutes to fix if i could get my hand in behind the guard (i know thats not gonna happen) but i tried using a dent puller, that does work but it dosn't quite pull the dent out enuff for it to pop and stay out... plz help :bow:

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Yes I do. In Noble Park..

Does awesome work, just pay cash that's all.. BTW, if you want some samples of his work, check out the condition of my front bar, guards and bonnet in My Ride.. F8ckn awesome..

BTW, back left quarter panel, Remove, Repair, Refit and a full spray. Off the top of my head I'm guessing you could get it done between $400-500

W

Wolves

would you be able to tell me an adress or number i wanna ring pretty much first thing in the morning?

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
It's on Elonera Road (dunno the street number, but there's a big sign)..

(gonners), I'm gonna delete that number in a few mins.. If anyone else wants the number just send me a PM..

Last edited:

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
btw, the guys name is Dave...