Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No SCA catalogue for weeks??

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Anyone have an idea why SCA who always had catalogue sales have had none since early Jan? I wanting to buy some gear but keep waiting for the catalogue as it's often in there, some things at 50% less, but been nothing but 7 day deals on stuff we only need so much of.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Im guessing because of supply issues at the moment.
Could be, because this week I don't think they had that Thursday Chinese junk sale that they have had going for a while now.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
You should watch more TV. SCA had 30% off for one day a couple of weeks ago ( 23 Jan ?). Got some oil + filters.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Yeah, I bought some gear that day but that was boxing day we have had no sales since then.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
If you're a member they send emails. Have you checked their website? There's one coming up, 40% off Valvoline, car seat covers etc

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
If you're a member they send emails. Have you checked their website? There's one coming up, 40% off Valvoline, car seat covers etc

Yep I get the emails as I'm a club member. I check the site basically everyday, There has only been 7 day deals for about three weeks now. I thought surely today a catalogue would be out but nup. I need thinners and it's like $15 for 4L when it's on sale. Otherwise I have to pay $12 for one 1L at the paint supplies. Plus I need a pressure can of Alaskan white and they too are often in the SCA catalogue. Oil comes on 50% off sale at all three main auto stores, well in time to have it on hand when a service is due.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Got my SCA Club Plus email today, big sales here in NZ.

Just thought you'd like to know :)

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Well almost a week has gone by and still no catalogue sale at SCA. Talking to a staff member who comes to my work and they said SCA are focussing on the 7 day deals at the moment. It will be interesting to see what deal they have this Thursday.
I must say the Repco sales have been pretty lame as well for the last few weeks, so it's not just SCA.