Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No spark - can someone help me fix it?

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
and also, mine was one of the bosch square types too. had to go back to a cylinder one as i couldnt find anywhere that sold another square one. uni stuff went well. website took no time to make. howd yours go?

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
well i woke up at around 10am the friday it was due, had to go to work at 4.30pm. finished it at 4.27 :p. got it all working 100% which was good! so worried about the usability exam at the moment... i have no idea what's going to be on it and i didn't pay any attention in it at all

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
haha i dont remember anything about that class other than it was crap and boring, and something about websites having correct colours

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
haha i dont remember anything about that class other than it was crap and boring, and something about websites having correct colours

The guy that made the new theme for JC must have missed that one

vt_ss_5l

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx SS Gen III
Could Also be the Hall efect Module inside The Dizzy if So Ebay there is a Guy Who Sells New Dizzy Like $70 Brand new There Good i had to get one for my VT SS Hope this Helps

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
Could Also be the Hall efect Module inside The Dizzy if So Ebay there is a Guy Who Sells New Dizzy Like $70 Brand new There Good i had to get one for my VT SS Hope this Helps

hes already found the problem, and if the one you bought is a procomp one, which by the price it most likely is, then they are crap.