Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nolathane stabiliser link bushes - straight swap?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Those nolathane upgrade kits are so last century, fit these and solve all the problems at once.

s-l1600.jpg

The balljoint replacements solve the busted bushes/binding issue when the steering is turned.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Those nolathane upgrade kits are so last century, fit these and solve all the problems at once.

I purchased a set of these link pins in 2011 ($105 at the time). Didn't get around to fitting them to my wife's VS Clubsport until last year. They are an excellent design and easy to fit. No more link pin problems. I would encourage all VR/VS owners to fit them even though they are more expensive than the standard ones.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Yup. I upgraded all my Commodores with that style. It's got to be cheaper in the long run when you aren't changing bushes all the time.

Bay 13

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT.
I did mine with the ebay special, 4 years on and going strong, they are stronger and curved a little to fit more vertical than the thin straight link pins.
Cost me around 32 for the kit delivered.