Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

North Korea, Nuclear weapons, your thoughts?

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
Before Hiroshima and Nagasaki, no one truely realised the power of the Nuclear weapon nor it's long-term effects (Fallout, half-life ect ect).

Infact the Americans werent even sure that it wouldnt start a chain reaction, destroying the whole planet. Think about that for a second......

Someone said "Hey this nuke could destroy the whole planet" AND THEY DID IT ANYWAY.

Just shows the mentality of the Americans.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
Infact the Americans werent even sure that it wouldnt start a chain reaction, destroying the whole planet. Think about that for a second......

Someone said "Hey this nuke could destroy the whole planet" AND THEY DID IT ANYWAY.

are you serious? that is f&*kin slack, there goes any respect i had for americans:ranting:

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Im not worried about NK having nukes.. its the possibillity that they will sell them to terrorist groups who hate America/uk ect...

Marco-EFIVL

Now driving R34 GT-T taxi
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Skyline, R34 GT-T (RB25DET NEO) sedan

Yeah, Nuclear physics is a damn scary thing.... It is true what you say though, it wasn't known if the bomb would cause a ceasless reaction and obliterate the whole world. All I can say is thank God Einstein was on the ball and worked on the 'Manhattan Project' himself...

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
Ha, lo and behold. My grandfather was in the DAK 'Deutscher Afrika Korps'. Yeah, he was an Itie, but served under the Germans between winter 1941 and January 1943. You never know, maybe your grandfather and mine exchanged fire at Tobruk...:p

does this mean we now have a problem :p jks

Marco-EFIVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
does this mean we now have a problem :p jks

Hell no man, but it still makes every ANZAC day a little arkward for the little wog... However, I have a lot of respect for the Allies troops, esp the ones at places like Kokoda, Tobruk, El Alamein and Monte Cassino... I celebrate the ANZACs as worthy adversaries of my Grandfather and his comrades, and also for the liberties that I enjoy here in this country today, unfortunantly, not too many of us wogs think of that... Australia has given us a hell of of a lot...

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
lol mate relax 2 things...

:p = sticing toung out making fun

jks = joking or jokes

i wasnt serious i dont have a prob with anyone realy you need to do some serious ground work to piss on my parade b4 i retalliate

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Pretty sure he was relaxed....

Marco-EFIVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
lol mate relax 2 things...

:p = sticing toung out making fun

jks = joking or jokes

i wasnt serious i dont have a prob with anyone realy you need to do some serious ground work to piss on my parade b4 i retalliate

OMG, champ, I know you where joking. Chill man, just saying how it goes down being a ding around the skips on ANZAC day. :p
Btw I'm complementing the ANZAC tradition, it is a good thing, if I had family in the ANZAC tradition, I'd do my damn hardest to keep it alive. It is a bit of a bummer when your 'homeland' had spend time either fighting on the loosing side or swapping alliances like a women deciding on a pair of shoes...... Yeah man, no beef, all is good mate! ;)

Anyways.. Off to my fridge for another beer..:dance: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: