Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

North Korea, Nuclear weapons, your thoughts?

Marco-EFIVL

Now driving R34 GT-T taxi
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Skyline, R34 GT-T (RB25DET NEO) sedan
I'm not liking this one bit, considering I'm trying for the army next year, this is doing nothing for my confidence in global prosperity. I certainly hope there isn't any major militarisation in the Pacific/Asian theater any time soon, I'd hate to see the South Koreans and Japanese having to remain nearly permanantly mobilised...

The North Koreans are basically acting like any cornered lion would... The UN has got sanctions on them, their closest allies, Russia and China aren't willing to support them openly, and both South Korea, and Japan are two very upset neigbours atm. Nuclear weapons is two things for North Korea, it is a barganing tool, the sense 'If we don't get X, Y and Z, remember, we got Nukes and we aren't afraid to use them', and it is taking heat of their other 'Axis of evil' friend, Iran... These powers, including Syria, are playing a bit of 'Pin the tail on the donkey' with the would powers. Sad thing is, these countries are winning this war and it is making the western world look like a complete and utter joke...

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
"I don't know what world war 3 will be fought with but i know world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones" - Albert Einstein

imho everyone needs to pull their heads out of their own or each others assess. " oh look at us we are america" "ha! we too have news america what do you say to that!?"

as far as im concerned, they should both be slapped. i cant call pimp slap because thats the american way. but a good straightening out is in order.

Tekka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VR Commodore
Im currently in the army reserves but plan on going full time next year, and it's really opened up my eyes as to what is happening around the world conflict wise. I personally dont think N.K can be trusted!

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
as far as im concerned, they should both be slapped. i cant call pimp slap because thats the american way. but a good straightening out is in order.

i belive down here we use a boot :p

bahahahaha

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
i believe this is going to cause the exact same thing that happened with the cold war, the cuban missile crisses where the russians had nukes at cuba aiming at america. this was a huge stael mate and stoped when one country backed out for some reason, (i cant recall).

if a nuke is fired im not that botherd as there is not much u can do to stop it just hope it dosnt land closeand drive away as fast as u can:thumbsup:

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
i belive down here we use a boot :p

bahahahaha

LOL, classic *remembers that episode of the simpsons* but on a serious note, i personally don't think north K can be trusted, also i think america needs to take a step back and not try and control every country when they can't even control their own, i think thats why other countries are gettin the sh!ts and getting these nukes basicially to stick it to the man (america).

also i don't think australia should be involved in anything the US does, if there so big and powerful why do they need us? it's only making aussies look like ass kissers and my ansestors didn't go off to ww1 and 2 just to be knowen as ass kissers.
give help where help is due, don't drag us into your fights.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
well with all these nukes around...anyone wanna go halves in a bomb shelter:p

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
exactly right my grandpa was one of the famous ratts of turtrook (cant rememberthe spelling sorry grandpa) anyway he would be rolling around in his grave just over my spelling imagine whathe thinks about all this today

my other grandpa was a Royal Navy comander on one of Her Majesties most prestigous ships and he would be pardon the pun right smack bang on the same boat as my other grandpa over all this nonsense

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
At least with the US having nukes, we know that theyve been pretty good with them and have only used them twice in 60 years, and only to stop the overwhelming invasion by the japanese.
Having used nukes twice in two years is twice what any other nation has used.........
Personally I cant see how American is outraged about them having them when they themselves do! Its either no one is allowed to have them or any one can.
AirStrike :air: