Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NOS octane boost

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
haha i got this link earlier in the week is it upto 1000000 veiws yet i laughed so hard

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
LMFAO..... Ive olny read 3 pages of a 100. I dont want to read till the end incase I find out it was just a troll. I much rather like the story of two bottles of NOS Energy drink to increase power. He used two bottles to half a tank of Petrol on his motorbike, so how may do I need for the VT, also what Ratio do I mix it at :p

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of a post I saw on some ricer forum a few years ago...some guy tried to put a NOS system in his Civic...he cut a hole in his rocker cover and ran it in there and asked why it wasn't working...ended up with about 30 pages of people telling him how much of a fool he was. ;)

Robbo_c

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais II,2007 Calais V
LOL that is awesome I dont know how someone could be that stupid.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
SO you just poured two bottles in your bike WITHOUT even reading the directions?? Why didn't you just piss in the tank....results would probably be the same

I couldnt stop laughing!!!!!

tanner892

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV M6
im upto like p.10, theres no way any1 could do that, definently a joke

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Has anyone read a thread somewhere about a guy with a Honda i think it was, running sand through his engine somehow trying to port it or something?? i read it ages ago, but cant rmember where i read it. Ir was a classic, and had me laughing almost all the way through it..

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
^^^Bwahahahahaha yeah i remember that, but it turned out to be a hoax, if you read towards the back of the thread it was in, it was a mod or something taking the piss.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
And LOL at the dork in that thread :rofl: "IT'S JUST MORE OCTANE, I THOUGHT IT WOULD HELP"

Next time my car is rooted in any way (including a flat tyre), i'm gonna throw a oil drum's worth of NOS octane boost in my fuel tank, IT WILL MAKE IT BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't put that crap in my fuel tank as per directed or AT ALL. May as well use mothballs, they would work better, they have more ethanol in them :D