Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NOT.BT1's VH project

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
The roadworthy testers can be picky. A car never passes the first time. They always find something. Don't over look stuff like a bit of moisture in the headlight or wiper blades etc. :)

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
yeah well as i said in my last post if they nock me back at least i'll know what else has to be done then do it and hopefully pass next time :)

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
update: carbi kit is in and will be doing the timing and tune up tonight next is a oil change and new filters

edit: have a problem with auto choke so tune up is on hold till i figure out what is wrong with it its just not working

Last edited:

VHSLX3300

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S Pac VH SL/X
well looks like there is other VH projects out there. Good luck with it mate. Il post mine up asap now. Cheers

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
thanx mate hoping it will be finished this year if to the way i want it then when i get off my P's in a few years im going to pull it off the road again and do a efi 5 litre conversion cant wait til then

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
ok carby problem is sorted auto choke now working thanks to not_a_abba_fan had to change out the auto choke unit next is full service and some mor panel work then paint once that is done should be ready for roadworthy and rego

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
iam not completely sure but i have been told that it is as they need a colour to put on your rego but i dont want to get it regoed without paint cause if i do it wont get done i'll be to busy cruizin haha

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
And I wouldn't blame you! :thumbsup: lol.

Oh yeah, I think you might be right, but they could always just put "Primer" on there, lol. :) But yeah, get it painted while you're in the swing of things, then you can enjoy it once it's regoed!

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
thats the plan i am not in a hurry to get it finished i can go for my P's in 2 weeks but im not going to bother til my car is regoed i dont want to rush it and stuff it up and have to start again if you know what i meen its not going to be perfect but it will do the job until i get off my P's then im going to do it all again and spend some serious money with a efi 5 litre and new paint (what colour i havent decided yet) and i want to get it retrimed with leather and get a nice stereo i will never sell this car it was given to me and has alot of sentimental value so i dont mind spending money on it