Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Not happy :ranting:

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
would be a daisy pusher if it were mine , own idiot dogs expect idiot actions its so hard to train ya animals hey .

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Shouldn't have left your car out man. Regardless of what the dogs did, its a stupid risk to take.

If you have a safer place to park your car than the driveway then use it. Whether it be a garage or a shed or even just taking it round the back.

I don't understand the logic of people who have garages then fill it up with crap and leave their car outside (not saying its you). They would have 3-5k worth of stuff in the garage and leave a 30k car in the driveway over night.

glennho

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS -1977 HX Premier,2012 Hilux 4x4
the car will be fixed and you will love it.the dog you just keep on loving.just remember to put the car away then the dog away!:)

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
last year i borrowed my mums new shiny black car to get to work and the yard dogs jumped all over it, left massive scratches all over the bonnet, boot, doors, and roof and a huge dent in the roof.
i know what its like and i feel your pain but there dogs and sometimes they get exited and don't realize what there doing.