Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

not realated 2 commies but what do u think of webbers move 2 red bull?

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
i think it should be good cos they are getting renault engines and he already knows most of the team cos they used 2 be jaguar the only problem will be if coulthard shows him up or not.

YMY-88U

Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VH SL/E
yeh i think it is a good move... about the coulthard showing him up... coulthards got no chance, webber is a way better driver when he has the car to go with him and with the renalt engines... i reckon he will be right up there with the best

AngryVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
Hmmm possibly not the best move, i had some minor hope he would actually goto renault.. unfortunatly i am not suprised, as renault want a driver such as kimi who is a proven winner and in my opinion the best driver on the grid. But Williams are goin no where at the moment, hopefully RedBull will have a good future. Webber deserves a good car, and til this day has never even sat in one..

VK-Berlina5.0

turbo setup would be good
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 308
yeah i agree its not the best move, but hopefully it will be an improvement.
The only bad thing is that they have Renault engines, they are very good engines dont get me wrong but who do you think is gonna get the best engine.
The factory Renault team or the RedBull team?
because Renault dont want their own engines in a different car beating them in a race...do they?
Renault want to be the no. 1 team.....they dont want RedBull to be.

and yes Webber deserves a good car, hes a great driver but every car he has had doesnt last him the race...grrr...