Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Not what you want to find in your work carpark

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Uhh righto, so someone accidentally scrapes someone's car and you want to take away their license? You don't know this person, they could have been having a bad day which led to them not paying attention for that split second.

Jeez, it's like you angels have never made mistakes before.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Uhh righto, so someone accidentally scrapes someone's car and you want to take away their license? You don't know this person, they could have been having a bad day which led to them not paying attention for that split second.

Oh sorry, they had a bad day so it's okay then. So what if their lack of attention causes a crash and kills someone? If they can't concentrate in a car park god help us all. And yea I've made mistakes, paid the price and learnt from them.

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
I'm with Villn here, if they were having a bad day and crashed at 5 kp/h, I don't wana know WTF will happen at 60k/ph or 100k/ph

Kinng

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Oh sorry, they had a bad day so it's okay then. So what if their lack of attention causes a crash and kills someone? If they can't concentrate in a car park god help us all. And yea I've made mistakes, paid the price and learnt from them.

I never said that, but you're over-reacting if you think they need their license revoked over a car park scrape.

She will pay the price just like everyone else that's ever made a mistake, that's just life mate.

I'd hate to see your reaction if the person did a hit and run, you would gather your pitchforks and declare a televised hanging for the culprit.

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
That's so **** man. How the fck does someone manage to do that!!!!! People like this should have their licence suspended!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :upyours:

Nah they usually find a tree or a pole to wipe themselves out on. Stupid people are the main reason for road deaths.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
I never said that, but you're over-reacting if you think they need their license revoked over a car park scrape.

She will pay the price just like everyone else that's ever made a mistake, that's just life mate.

I'd hate to see your reaction if the person did a hit and run, you would gather your pitchforks and declare a televised hanging for the culprit.

Yea ok. I've been screwed over in car parks before with people leaving me nice surprises and no sign of them. It's just so unnecessary if you understand how to drive and take care.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Yea ok. I've been screwed over in car parks before with people leaving me nice surprises and no sign of them. It's just so unnecessary if you understand how to drive and take care.

Same here, and I agree that those people should deserve to lose their license, but not someone that owned up to it.

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6

Never a truer statement has been made!

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp

Ive had plenty of bad days, never scraped anyone elses car.

Sounds like you do on a regular basis?

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Well then, nice **** fight.

Matty, is good you know her and that you can get it sorted.

Im assuming insurance is gonna cover it as she has admitted to it and also you have her details and therefore should be covered to have a hire car?

But yeh man, new panel, new door and new paint and new wheel likely as well (unless you can fix that)

Good luck