Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Not what you want to find in your work carpark

callan91

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega 3.0L Series 2
At 5 ks an hour
How does one scrape that far along the car ?
Incompetence

stubec16

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Equipe Sportswagon LPG
Yeah, that is crap. What is worse is finding that and no-one owning up to the damage.

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Sucks about your car mate but at least it's getting all fixed up, that's the main thing.

S**t happens to everyone, no ones perfect.

If you think it'll never happen to you, then well I feel sorry for you, cause it probably will happen to you one day. I'm a careful driver yet I've been a few dings on my car (lucky not anyone else's) it's just apart of driving.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Maybe if people were taught how to reverse park, they wouldn't need to 'swing' their cars in.

Reverse park FTW, I taught my missus how to and now that's all she ever does, even agrees it's easier. And she doesn't agree with me on much lol

Phantom

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6 Sportwagon series 2 and a VY exec 2
Yeah thats bullshit, no excuse, should not be allowed to drive a car, if you cant park it, you cant drive it.
Get em all off the roads, bloody useless chinks and indians, cant drive for ****. i see it every day and every day I have to drive accordingly to miss these idiots. yeah call me what you want, we all know it and think it, I have the balls to say it. Too late if they go through a red light, on a bad day, and farken run over a kid or an old lady, and yeah i speak from experience. Driving is a big responsibility and it should not be a given, you earn the right to drive in my books, fark it up, well then get off the road.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
bloody useless chinks and indians, cant drive for ****..

I had a car hit in the car park by a bloody useless male.

Race or sex makes no difference, anyone can have a mishap. I can't wait till you have one and curse your own words :)

Phantom

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6 Sportwagon series 2 and a VY exec 2
I had a car hit in the car park by a bloody useless male.

Race or sex makes no difference, anyone can have a mishap. I can't wait till you have one and curse your own words :)

Get over yourself claire, ohh you drive a hyundai getz, that explains it..... I have seen those idiots try and park and take 10 mins, back, forth, getting out of the car to see how much room behind em, etc etc then still hit someone, I am commenting on stuff I have seen. Wake up, most people would not scrape a car that far, they would stop immediately. Bad day or not. I am not saying I am perfect, just shits me how other people dont give a rats arse about other peoples stuff. Dont even get me started on what they are like around motorcyclists..... FFS.....

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
It doesn't help that car parks are getting made smaller these days. Companies would rather jam as many cars in as they can.