Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Not what you want to find in your work carpark

vq~gangsta

Resident science geek
Reaction score
Website
www.mbs.adelaide.edu.au
Members Ride
VE 3.0 SIDI ex-cop
How did you find out she did it? Did she own up to you in person? Please tell us all the gory details, I want to feel like I was THERE! :D

mattyh83

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV
How did you find out she did it? Did she own up to you in person? Please tell us all the gory details, I want to feel like I was THERE! :D

Lol, she left a note man. Then i confronted her as she was on the preceding shift. Bingo bango cocked my 12 gauge it's all sorted.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Yeah thats bullshit, no excuse, should not be allowed to drive a car, if you cant park it, you cant drive it.
Get em all off the roads, bloody useless chinks and indians, cant drive for ****. i see it every day and every day I have to drive accordingly to miss these idiots. yeah call me what you want, we all know it and think it, I have the balls to say it. Too late if they go through a red light, on a bad day, and farken run over a kid or an old lady, and yeah i speak from experience. Driving is a big responsibility and it should not be a given, you earn the right to drive in my books, fark it up, well then get off the road.

I think you might just be racist.

It's funny how I comment against the flock and get flamed to ****, then someone like Claire says it and suddenly everyone comes out of their caves, oh JC you amaze me.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Get over yourself claire, ohh you drive a hyundai getz, that explains it.......

Note: Clair has no 'e'. I also drive a Commodore VE so your point now is?

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
You are comparing swinging into a car park space with driving in a straight line along a road. Stop being over dramatic or get a job as a reporter, they love to over sensationalise.

I'd swing in a carpark with you Clair...

yesitmeanswhatyouallthink!

Calais-V

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, VE Calais-V Series II
Camry drivers, Taxi Drivers. Two true stereotypes. Sorry about the car mate