Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Novated Lease Price on VF Calais V Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Yes I understand your point but I am just sharing this with you all so you can get the same or better deal.. Isn't that a good thing?

No I am not unhappy with Maxxia as they have managed to get me a further $2K off their initial quote.. I think I have already said that haven't I?

This is entirely inconsistent with your opening comment- "I think I am getting short-changed as they are not even discounting the RRP"

So originally you thought you were getting short changed, but and now you're sharing your astute powers of persuasion to help others get a better deal? Something doesn't add up here :hmmm:

Calais57

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6.0
When signing up for a Novated Lease be very careful to get an absolute point by point break-down of the proposed monthly costs/deductions.

Some companies add a lot of unnecessary items and insurances for which they get a kick-back from the various suppliers. You can also get better deals on comprehensive insurance and road side service costs than offered. In fact many new cars already come with a year or two of roadside assist.

Doing this checking saved a member of my family something like $80 - $100 per month for 4 years on a car worth under $30k. Since then, we have found many who just signed the forms as originally presented.

Take time to check carefully.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Who is gloating? I am discussing the VF Commodore on a novated lease, so what if I am in the market for one? Are you jealous of that?

Oh, yes, I am so jealous. :doh:

Seriously, this would have to be one of the most pointless threads I have seen in here for a long time.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I feel like a Rogan Josh for dinner with a cheese naan and a side of pappadums.

Status
Not open for further replies.