Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Now Been Charged

clarkey3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs acclaim s2
I have just bought a L67 supercharged motor complete with gearbox,comp,and wiring harness only done 3800kms for $4500.
do i need any other pieces to for to my standard vs ect.. fuel pump,diff?

VR_Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
MWS Improved VS Ute
got a pretty cheap motor there mate...not sure on the extra parts...but still u got a wikid motor :thumbsup:

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Original super 6 had the v8 heavy duty diff... bigger crownwheel.

and a 2 speed fuel pump.

Last edited:

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
higher stall converter, 2200 instead of 1800rpm, setting up the 2 spd fuel pump is a hassle, you can just use the 2spd on high, or get an aftermarket higher flowing unit. which model did the engine come out of, as if it's later model eg vt-vy you'll encounter issues with the loom, they run the dash aswell as the engine, but can be modifyed for a VS - but AFAIK there is no paperwork in existance to show how to do it

sixshooter, what model are you referring to? from VN-VS had 7.8inch, and VT on had 8inch. which model super6 had a bigger crownwheel?

clarkey3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs acclaim s2
thanx guys, its from a vt-vx,came with airbox intake system.engine mounts i could of had the fuel pump but its crushed into the fuel tank. lol would it be good to just get lsd fitted or mini spool? my old motor standard,can do a 15.1 qauter mile time. i hope this can do mid 13's eventually.

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
I was considering this same conversion myself... ended up just selling up and buying a VS2 Calais with the L67 already in it.

Hope to hear it all works out for you :)