Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Now That Has Gotta Suck!

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
I'm even more surprised, seeing as he was driving a FORD!

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
Geez if that's not photochopped then that thing was one quick car, can't imagine there being too much room in a 70 kph zone either.

Although it is bloody stupid even if it is quick, R1 speeds on four wheels

Cheers

Jake

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
damn thats pretty quick....he only lost 6 points from it as well.....they should throw the book at the idiot

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
QUOTE (Gobbles @ Mar 13 2004, 07:03 AM) damn thats pretty quick....he only lost 6 points from it as well.....they should throw the book at the idiot
I agree with you, the fine and 6 points is nothing. Those sorts of speeds should be a criminal offence in any state.

C

clinker1212

Quite possibly a custodial offense here in QLD. You would deffinately at the least lose your license. I would love to actually see the ford that did it. Is the image of the ticket real?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
QUOTE (clinker1212 @ Mar 13 2004, 10:47 AM) Quite possibly a custodial offense here in QLD. You would deffinately at the least lose your license. I would love to actually see the ford that did it. Is the image of the ticket real?
yea it is real. ive got a copy of it with the guys name and such not blanked out. ive been given a speeding ticket in ACT and thats exactly what they look like