Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NRL..door left ajar for (thug)Packer's possible return to the sport

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Door left ajar for Packer's NRL return

Must be joking surely....pure luck he didn't kill that bloke,stomping on his head whilst he lay semi conscious on the ground...definitely does NOT deserve a second chance ever imo.

what a disgrace for the NRL top dog to even say such a thing...Packer didn't cheat the drug code,hes going to jail for 2 years for aggravated assault,low dog act......

(hope he doesn't own a commodore lol)

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
No one who does that to another human , drunk , or otherwise , deserves another chance , be they a sportsperson , cook , actor , even a police officer , that was a cowardly act pulled by Packer , he might just meet some mob justice in stir .

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
No one who does that to another human , drunk , or otherwise , deserves another chance , especially be they a sportsperson , cook , actor , even a police officer , that was a cowardly act pulled by Packer , he might just meet some mob justice in stir .

Corrected for you :)

BOOST666

Classic not plastic
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
'79 VB SL/E 253, VY SS II
He doesn't deserve to leave prison let alone return to the NRL. I put offenders of this nature in the same category as murderers, rapists and kiddy fiddlers. Coward scum like him should be used for scientific testing, eg. Cosmetic testing, put all those harsh cancerous chemicals on people like him and leave the innocent animals alone. Real life crash test dummy, so then we know exactly how a human body reacts in a crash, and make cars safer for our friends and loved ones.
What I'm saying is, we need to make them up like an over the top 80's drag queen and crash them into a brick wall at 200kmh. If they survive... Round 2.

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
2 Years for attempted murder? You head stomp someone its not assault its not gbh! ITS ATTEMPTED MURDER! Lock the grub up for life!

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
Saw on the news today Blake Ferguson got a 2 year good behaviour bond for sexual assault,probably got off fairly light imo...

Your right rippen,Packer should have got 5 to 10,what are your thoughts on ferguson?

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ferguson set to appeal the sentence..can the reviewing judge increase the penalty I wonder on the grounds of an insufficient original sentence......courts are sooo pissweak in this country its beyond belief.

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Saw on the news today Blake Ferguson got a 2 year good behaviour bond for sexual assault,probably got off fairly light imo...

Your right rippen,Packer should have got 5 to 10,what are your thoughts on ferguson?

Blake Fergusons lawyer claiming that it's the NRLs Fault, That will seriously do me lol...

anybody in sydney listen to the grill team and hear Gussy give it to that knob head? YOU GO GUSSY! lol

On another note, i don't see blake ferguson as being a grub on the field, amazing young footballer!
Off the field i had the "pleasure" of meeting him on a night out up the gold coast, lets just say his actions where no surprise when i first heard of this "incident"