Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NRL Thread

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
No it's not, you keep asserting this, over and over, yet other than saying it is you have shown no evidence to back you statement up.
Yet I have complied a strong argument, but all you as a monkey your self have been able to do is say the same thing over and over like a squawking monkey.

Have, you just refuse to accept it....Like normal.

So my next suggestion is, remove those rose coloured glasses and look at the wonderful wide world, instead of the narrow one you are in at the moment

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Have, you just refuse to accept it....Like normal.

So my next suggestion is, remove those rose coloured glasses and look at the wonderful wide world, instead of the narrow one you are in at the moment

You might want to take that advice for your self, everyone knows the people that dish that sort of advice out are the idiots that need to take it.

I wrote extensively on the matter yet you just ignore it as you're a sociopath.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You might want to take that advice for your self, everyone knows the people that dish that sort of advice out are the idiots that need to take it.

I wrote extensively on the matter yet you just ignore it as you're a sociopath.

You wrote a crock of crap...

With my replies, it was a different races, different codes and ther B/S you're renowned for because you know it is offensive

So if it's not classed as offensive, why don't you post the before and after pictures of yourself when you call various races monkeys?

Wait for those pictures...No pictures proves you know it's offensive and worried about getting hospitalised

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Ummmm theres no pictures

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Ummmm theres no pictures

When the next footy match is on will be a good time to get it filmed (seeing how you love youtube)....Good cross section of the population that you can try it on

You can also pixilate your face a bit to hide it....

Last edited:

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo