Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NRL Thread

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
How good are they ? Probably being my '2nd' team. Really enjoying watching the warriors, they just need to clean up there last 10-20 minutes and they can beat anyone, as you know they can throw the ball around too much and it either goes there way or all wrong, but well they already can. I thought you had souths, was lucky for us in the end.

Lol@billyslater

Yea we were in that game all the way till the last 15min, and I thought there were a few strange calls from the refs/vid ref. And yea I actually felt a bit sorry for Slater haha.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Not even a storm fan but that was some of the worst ref decisions I've ever seen, upstairs and down. Storm were robbed.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Yup. That was absolutely ridiculous.

How on earth they can watch that first try and say that ball didnt get down is beyond me.

So...after the big hoo haa about not reversing the decision on the field, without conclusive proof, they reverse the other one?!

Piss poor referring, comes after last weeks reffing of Titans vs Storm where Titans where robbed of a place in the finals.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
A 7 tackle fuc*ing try, wow. The NRL is turning into such a joke. Then they fu*k the clock up at the end as well. Can it get any worse?