Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NRL Thread

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holy ****.

That was an absolutely epic game.

Agree man, up there with the best defence (both teams) I've ever seen. I'm hoping we see a repeat in the final. Can't see the bunnies beating either of these teams.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
I reckon both the Sea Eagles and Roosters have played there grand finals tonight. No way either of those sides can repeat that performance and i think both teams will be spent.

Maybe the case for Manly. Roosters got a week off to recover. I honestly can't see them loosing, you can just tell how bad they want it.

nes138

Reaction score
Members Ride
FC HOLDEN with 5LT V8 (VT)
I don't support any of those four teams but wish I knew it was a double header as I would have gone!
I think the officials involved should be stood down.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Had a $30 multi on these games too, cowboys roosters and knights. These fuc*ing refs owe me $350.

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
At least the Sharks vs. Manly game was almost mistake free from the refs last night. Good game too. Johnny Morris must be kicking himself for that dumbarse play that cost Gallon his try and almost certainly a Cronulla win given that the Sharks were all over the Sea Eagles for the last 30.

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
At least the Sharks vs. Manly game was almost mistake free from the refs last night. Good game too. Johnny Morris must be kicking himself for that dumbarse play that cost Gallon his try and almost certainly a Cronulla win given that the Sharks were all over the Sea Eagles for the last 30.

Spot on!

Manly love or hate them are a very dominate Footy side, I support the tigers and am meant to "hate" manly, But have acquired a real soft spot for them! they are just way to entertaining to watch each week! Jamie Lyon needs to play origin! He is easily the best center in the comp