Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NRL Thread

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Poor old Eagles. Everybody hates them. Except us Manly fans.

The Grand Final will be as tough as any in recent times. Roosters 3, Manly nil so far this season, so Roosters have every reason to feel confident.

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Well boys as we come close to kick off of the 2014 season, thought may as well kick us off on here.

Whos your grand final winner this year?
Whos your side?
First sacked coach?
Muck up of the year?

Mine is Penrith, i think they are going to fly really under the radar! It would be great to see a team from the west to win it! Unlike my might wests tigers :( lol
I don't see a coach sacked this year unless its ricky stuart lol

One of the burgess boys will be in strife again no doubt

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
Well boys as we come close to kick off of the 2014 season, thought may as well kick us off on here.

Whos your grand final winner this year? STORM
Whos your side? STORM
First sacked coach? BRAD ARTHUR
Muck up of the year? PROBABLY TODD CARNEY

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
hmm very biased towards the dogs,can they bounce back after the ben barba saga...dunno..will tony Williams EVER have a red hot go?

Agreed re panthers,they should go well this year..LOVE gus gould,great rugby league man..however DONT rate soward,never have.

RX2..you don't think the storm stars are starting to look a bit "weary" ? have been a great great side for a long time no question but I havent followed their recruiting for 2014 at all.Will be in the mix and top 4 contenders once again.

ROOSTERS will be in the decider again and could easily go back to back imo,not sure about their opponents..ill go my Dogs more in hope than anything else.

Looking forward to the action starting again that's for sure.

EDIT : Ben Barba could well go off the rails again,look out broncos he is trouble...I actually think Carney might be "cured" lol

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Carney cured 100% i would say

Sorry mate but i do not see the storm making it far this year, top 8 yes but top 4 no... i am going to say knocked out first game of the finals

Soward is homo! lol

stewjob

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.0 VS S Ute
I follow the doggies and i think they have a decent chance this year.

Roosters will be a top contender again, so will the rabbitohs.i think those three will be in the top four.

as for the last spot of the four, I'm not really sure. it could be knights maybe?

I'm playing a fantasy league with some mates and it starts tonight. wish me luck guys. the winner gets 12 cases of beer (one from each player) minus what they buyer can drink out of it in one night.

nes138

Reaction score
Members Ride
FC HOLDEN with 5LT V8 (VT)
Wouldn't discount Phil trying to weasel his panthers in...