Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NRL Thread

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Surprised no one started this earlier.

Any NRL fans ? Who do you support ? Your views on some of the weekly games ?

I personally am a Souths support, I have been since I was born, cause well pretty much all my family are Souths mad and well I wouldn't change it. Finally having a really good season and I love were there going, top blokes, met them all at a few of there training sessions.

I'll kick off the thread, wow there has been some good footy and upsets the last few weeks. Eels upping the Broncos, Storm loosing 2 in a row after winning 15 in a row. Lets hope there's more good footy to come and maybe some better reffing, been some shocking decisions lately.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Broncos fan here.

Damn the Broncos and the Storm this week, now my footy tipping is suffering.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I support the Sea Eagles, and I'm happy enough for Souths to be going as well as they are, but why are they on TV so much? This weekend we have Manly playing Easts, probably the pick of the round, not shown on free-to-air TV. Next week, Manly versus Storm, definitely the pick of the round once again, Monday night and not on free to air. Souths matches being shown both weekends, despite the low rankings of their opponents. Sharks versus Tigers last Friday. Who cares? Tigers going like busteds, coming last. Who really wants to watch games involving teams performing poorly, apart from their fans? I thought the games with the biggest audience appeal were supposed to be aired.

Programming seems cock-eyed to me. The best games are only being shown on Foxtel at present.

Really amazed and delighted at Penrith beating the Storm. Love Melbourne losing.

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Yeah it is, pretty much gonna see one way traffic against Tigers, unless we get upset of the year again, but with Tigers form, I can't see it.

Good to see Brisbane not getting some Friday nights games :p well, they get most of em aha. It should be even for each team though and whatever games gonna be the best played on Friday night, Sunday afternoon or Mondsy night.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Dragons fan here though I have to admit I've been really slack with any of the games this year lol. Probably cause we suck :p

White VH SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
White VH SS 5l manual
Roosters in 2013 guys thanks for commin

White VH SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
White VH SS 5l manual
Lets hope ya right it is week for upsets

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bit embarrassing to say this year but I'm still loyal to the warriors!!! Can't believe some of the calls they have been getting against them lately, although they are their own worst enemy. Emotional roller coaster watching them play.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
Roosters are on a roll this year.

20120723-000319.jpg