Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NRL - who are you backing for premiership 2012

davleigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx SS Commodore
well i spotted the afl thread, and seeing as though i can't stand that game thought i might start a thread on the NRL and see who is backing who this year.

well i am a keen Melbourne supporter.
storm all the way this year. got a very strong team and have had a great start to the season so far.

would be good to see the local boys up there too - the cowboys. but i honestly think they have a slim chance again this year.

who's your money on this year?

tonza

Beers & Blastbeats
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VX Exec S2
Storm are definitely looking strong early on, but they can't stay undefeated forever, atleast i hope not haha.
I'm a Cowboys fan, they are playing relatively well, but inconsistently. Thurston...I really don't know what happened with him. He seemed to switch off half way through last season and hasn't fired since. His general attack is lapsing and his defence is ordinary plus he has been having more brain snaps than often. His goal kicking has really been lacking too.

I seriously think that if Manly can get all their full team back and start firing, they are definite contenders, as are the storm.

I'm tipping a Storm, Manly, Bulldogs and with how the Broncos are playing, them as well as the finishing top 4.
Storm are definitely the team to beat, as well as the Sharks current form, they will continue to cause upsets.

Wooden spoon, Titans for sure

So glad to have the footy back though

SM1D3Y

aka Drew
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais L67
Agree with tonza's top 4, sharks are a darkhorse for the top 8 if they stay health and keep their nose clean.

Same can be said a about penrith, Jennings is finding some try scoring form and if the forward pack can aim up they could be a threat.

Wooden spoon contenders early look like titians and parra if they don't get their act together.

Broncos all the way !

Biznatch303

Pew Pew Lasers
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR Ute/ 16 MQ Triton
Mad Dragons fan!! (waits for everyone to whinge about the dragons)

There are a few dark horses this year which i think is great, mix it up a bit.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Storm. If not atleast we get to watch the games greatest player every week.

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
Hard to go past the storm so far this year

davleigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx SS Commodore
yeah i would like the see the rabbitohs get up this year. the deserve it i think.

jt really needs to pull his head in with the cowboys! best best half in the game huh, obviously not this year. maybe the best half assed half! never been a big fan of jt. overrated if you ask me.

my final for bet is for Melbourne, st George, broncos, and i know its a long shot, but i am hoping for the rabbitohs to be up there too.