Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NSW P's test

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Don't think so, becuase you have to pay online or on the phone when you make your booking.

LOW331

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina
i passed mine 1st go, easy az

Jimmy2228

Jimmy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Ute 5spd
Yeah man passed my NSW P's test like a month ago, first time on my Bday. Just get your instructor to take you over the courses before you go one the test, I only had one lesson just to learn the courses and I was sweet.

Even though it seems stupid, whenever you move like 1m in the left or right make sure you head check the required direction, for example if your turning left into a street, HEAD CHECK over your left shoulder!!

Good luck

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
ya good luck man, be careful if youre doing it in school zone times. i got done on my 1st test for few k's over when i thought i was already out of school zone and over white lines at intersection.

cameron20020

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 1990 V6 3.8L
dude just chillout and act like your a safe driver thats not goin to cause any accidents
thats what i did, and i did it in my work uniform so i looked all mature and respectable...
lucky bastard i am, i did 2 fail items.... 70 in a 50 zone, and didnt stop at the left turn after stopping,

but the lady did tell my mum lol,
i think she felt sorry for me because i need the licence for work

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
tbh i was more nevous with the l trent guy than the rta tester, probly because the l trent guy was a dick and i hated him, the rta tester was relaxed and just chatted, he kept going on about how much traffic there was cause we spent 10 mins waiting at a damn t junction it was soo busy