Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[nsw] Trade my Injected 5L torana for a ute

Status
Not open for further replies.

auc05l

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
[nsw] Injected 5L UC Torana Hatch, found a ute.

Putting the feelers out for anyone interested in swapping their ute, HQ-VR/VS prefer V8 on gas but will consider anything rego'd and drivable within NSW. Straight trade or ute with cash. More details on my rana can be found at cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/606393. With petrol prices the way they are it's not a real economical car to drive to work and back anymore (60k round trip) It is a UC SL hatch, fitted with VP injected 5L, rego'd and engineered for NSW. Rego expires late october. I currently have the hatch lid off for repairs to a 5 cent piece sized rust spot in hatch seal channel that was leaking when it rained. If sold it will be sold as is, I wont bog up and paint over to hide cancer, That really pisses me off but anyway... Inside hatch pillers are perfect suprisingly! No other visable rust. It is currently fitted with the 17 x 7.5 titans as per photo's (engineers report had 16 x 6.5's). Droptank is included and fitted (also not mentioned in the engineers report), Rod shop chassis strenghthening rails fitted, Full VDO custom instrument panel, colour is Carrabean Torquoise Metalic. Any questions or extra photo's required let me know, [email protected] or 0407871667. BTW i am in Orange NSW.
VIN # AUC001848M
Eng # VU598335
606393_7_full.jpg

Last edited:

natooo

Reaction score
consider swap for vr wagon on gas?

auc05l

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
I'm really after a ute but i'm open minded, let me know some details of it and where you are located?

natooo

Reaction score
94 vr wagon dark green,duel fuel,i have 17 inch roh adrenalines for it but not on the car at the moment have 4 15 inch stockies all round 17's have **** or no tread,has a cd player nothing special but works, painted black dash surround and centre console,auto,
around 240,000 k's but has had the dash cluster changed as speedo stopped working so reads around 350,000 im pretty sure,is currently defected so getting it back to roadworthy condition, was little things like no water in wiper bottle battery loose pod filter thats sorta junk that cops sook bout when they on power trip
paint is reasonable has been keyed on left hand side and somone has swiped me in a carpark so small scratch down the side
am willing to bring it up there to swap

auc05l

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
It isn't what you'd call bad but I suppose I'm just comparing it to my mini cooper s, it's great fuel economy but it seems silly driving a 50 thousand dollar car to a minesite on a country road about 60 km away per day dodging potholes and kangaroos! Its gunna turn pear shaped soon I think. I wanna get rid of both cars and get a V8 ute on gas.

brock

Reaction score
Hi auc051

Ive got a vr v8 ute in the 4sale section. shouldnt have to spend to much with the rebate to gas the ute.

Joe

auc05l

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
Ive found a ute so the rana must be sold, $7000 firm (what the ute will cost). Roughly adding up this this owes me about $15000. If not sold I will have to start stripping for parts and I really don't wanna do this. Car is regestered and drivable till the end of the month so it needs to go before it has to be trailered. I can deliver within a reasonable distance at buyers expence. I can get 12 months rego for an additional cost. I'm gunna put it on ebay this weekend so I thought i'd give you guys/gals first dibs!

auc05l

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
Surely someone wants it? Looking at picking up a ute next weekend so the torana has to go. Ebay is calling....

ElDubya

Mad As A Meataxe
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore V6
I have a VS S2 ute with Ecotec V6 and factory 5 speed with 111,XXX GENUINE logbooked k's I might be interested in swapping? Unless you already have purchased a ute and are looking at now just selling your car.

auc05l

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
ElDubya said:
I have a VS S2 ute with Ecotec V6 and factory 5 speed with 111,XXX GENUINE logbooked k's I might be interested in swapping? Unless you already have purchased a ute and are looking at now just selling your car.
Thanks ElDubya, :thumbsup: I've all but bought a ute thanks, Torana is finally getting some interest too, :w00t: I was starting to warry no one liked it! :embarrass

Status
Not open for further replies.