Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] & [nsw]: VY SS Leather Interior

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
ITEM: VY SS Leather Interior (EBAY LEATHER)

CONDITION: Used. Good condition but front drivers seat has a small hole and passenger seat has a mark which might clean off i'm not sure.

PRICE: Make an offer. The trims are worth about $700 (inc door trims) new + fitment. You get them already fitted which means you can sell your old interior.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION:
Pickup Melbourne, Syndey (this weekend only!)

PAYMENT OPTIONS:
COD, Direct Deposit

CONTACT DETAILS: PM

OTHER INFO: These seats are black in colour with green stitching and green VY/VZ SS logo to suit Hothouse Green. I purchased my car with the ugly cloth interior so purchased these seat covers off ebay from member 'proseat.auto.aircraft.marine.interior.centre'. See here for his current ad and to find out the details of his product: SEAT COVERS HOLDEN COMMODORE VE VZ VY VX VT VR VS VN VP - eBay Seats, Interior, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 09-Mar-09 14:59:29 AEDST)

I removed my old cloth interior and fitted these. I am now putting in genuine holden leather interior which i got at a great price and in new condition.

You get the two front seats and rear seats along with door card inserts. They come with air bags too. I am open to offers and just want these gone. I will be traveling to Sydney this weekend i think to pick up my new seats, therefore Sydney buyers can get them this weekend as i will drive up with them if you want. Payment must be made before i drive to Sydney via Bank Deposit. PM me if your interested.

PICTURES:

I will get better pictures, these are pretty crap but give a rough idea.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Last edited:

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
oh oh oh ... are u willing to do only front seats? =[

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
im very interested to know whether these would fit into a vr?

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
Junny possibly, make me an offer :thumsup:

As we speak i am driving to Sydney, decided to go up before the weekend so they will not be available in Sydney now obviously.

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
im not good at offering. pm me what you are looking for and we go from there =D

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
Not sure what i want for them, make an offer :thumups:. You should also know they don't come with seat belt buckles and airbag leads so you need to use your current ones. Make me an offer, if i'm happy with it come and see them, make sure your happy with them and we will take it from there.

mercuri

Reaction score
$800 cash
can u freight? or post em down?

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
Where are you located? Also is it for VY and if so before build date 15-03-2004?

Last edited: