Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Number Plate Lights - SVZ Wagon

Countach

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 SVZ Wagon
Guys,

have a bit of a problem with locating the source of my number plate lights not working in the daily drive...no power to the lamps (circuit-tested the wire termiations), and no idea where the wires start...I recall from previous commies that they had a fuse/relay named number plate light, but not so in the SVZ.

I have an intermittent front left parking light that seems to go 'missing' every now and then, but other than that the lights and accessories all behave.

Any and all assistance would be appreciated.

CONROD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS THUNDER 6.0l 6 Sp
Check where your wiring comes out of the body and enters the tailgate.Not uncommon for them to break from the constant open and closing

Countach

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 SVZ Wagon
All Good...finally bit the bullet and removed the tailgate upholstery, and voila...the Panel Shop had failed to reconnect the lights when they fitted the new garnish...:surprise:

VZ WAGON13

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz commodore wagon
Lol dont ya hate that something so small pisses you off for ages, but hey at least it was free to fix I suppose!!!