Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nut-case neighbours

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
nothing serious where i live now, but when i was with my folks the neighbour across the street punched my next door neighbour in the nose, knocking him on his ass.
the reason? my neighbour had put his rubbish in his bin on bin night.

strangely i never had any dramas with the guy tho. really friendly and helped me a couple of times when i was at a dead end with fixing my ride.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Im lucky the druggies/prossies/crazies next door have gone, they have left a vey trashed trust home thou.

2am screaming matches, too many dogs to count. After one screaming match where we heard her yell at her daughter to stop ****ing the mums boyfriend, we nicknamed them Jerry Springers :D

People coming & going all the time & yelling constantly etc.

House had knee high weeds out the front, 2 stripped cars out front, more out the back, furniture in the yard everywhere. The house has broken windows, most of the doors inside are missing, & every wall has a hole....

Every week saw the cops there or the RSPCA, & she would throw pots at them, screaming they couldnt take her dogs, while her daughter snuck out the side gate with 5-6 dogs....

found out from the cops they had nicknamed her 'the screaming banshee' like Sashyres bloke she would just yell stuff & challange us to call cops, fight etc...

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
As i mentioned the guy that lives below my dad is a good example.

Hes a big fatass ex bouncer, and he comes up every change he gets and complains about noise, there have been times we have been sitting on the couch and he has come up and complained. he threatened to break my dads legs recently after an argument about noise. then we heard him punding on the wall with a hammer 1 morning at 3am after an argument. nutters.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Touch wood - we have great people living around us - now that the barking dog has passed on to dog heaven.

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
My friends 3 houses down from me are copping it from their druggie neighbours.Its landed them i court yet they still hassle them.Sadly they are selling their house to get away from them.My friend is pretty good at counting to 10 but i think there will be some revenge once they have moved.They have tried to intimidate me but it didnt work,we will see if they try again when my mate and his family go.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
Unfortunately, the department of housing stuck a derro single mum in the apartment next door, as it happens sometimes when there is a shortage of housing commission places so they turn to private accomodation.

that's not actually the reason, in many cases. they often do it for 'recovering' drug addicts (that's a term used by welfare agents, regardless of whether the subject is using or not) to take them away from environments where they are likely to relapse (i.e. housing commissions).

their job is to help them recover from addiction, they don't care about your peace and quiet.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
We had one neighbor, umm I dont really know how to describe, he was ****ing nuts and really should have been put away, which makes us think there was to it then we knew. When 4 neighbors (total of 17 people from memory) have to go to court all on the same day with separate cases for intervention orders you would think there is a problem lol. Eventually a court order was issued for him to leave town. Violence, abuse, high speed chases, threats, threats with weapons, damage to property, the list goes on lol. he definitly was the Neighbour from hell, I was in grade 6 at the time, and that didnt even stop him from trying to run me over, chase me or threaten me.

Our current neighbours now are all pretty good, except one who likes to start demolishing a brick wall and concrete at 5am on a Sunday, thank god there reno's are complete, the only other issue with Neighbours Ive had is, I was having some problems to say the least, and I was screaming down the phone telling someone what i thought of them, when the neighbour starts mimicking me over the fence, and adding "leave Britney alone" to it. really wrong time, losing my brother that night was enough i didnt need to hear there opinion, they did cop it though.

Oh neighbours.... Everyone wonders why I hate living in town lol, i try to stay out at the farm as much as I can, no neighbours at all :D

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
when i was a kid we had a neighbour that had a shitload of cats and we had a dog that didn't like cats.
one day the dog got out and chased her cats and my brother went over to get the dog back.
she saw him and called the police.
when the police came she demanded that they shoot my brother for setting the dog on her cats

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
that's not actually the reason, in many cases. they often do it for 'recovering' drug addicts (that's a term used by welfare agents, regardless of whether the subject is using or not) to take them away from environments where they are likely to relapse (i.e. housing commissions).

their job is to help them recover from addiction, they don't care about your peace and quiet.

Yeah I suspected as much, the interests of junkies are put ahead of everyone else.

It shouldn't happen full stop. Its an absolute disgrace in my opinion.