Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nut-case neighbours

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
With a couple of other posts current about neighbourhood relations, I thought a thread where we can outline our experiences with nut-case neighbours might be worth a go.

On my other thread, I briefly mentioned an Irish woman that lived opposite us when I was only seven. We had moved into our new (Housing Commission) house (back in the days when you bought them, not trashed them) two days prior to Christmas, 1959.

My old man was a Pom. As soon as this old witch over the road discovered that, she decided to have here own IRA operate from her loungeroom. She would call the cops for every little thing. ONe day, the police came to the door asking to see my folks younger son. My father asked if they had the right address and were they sure the police wanted the younger son, not me. My brother was just two years of age. He was supposed to have chucked a roof tile onto her front yard. Obvioulsy, he hadn't, and neither had I.

As we grew up, this old hag was less intimidating and more entertaining. I was mowing the front path one day and she came across with a handful of stones. She chucked them on the path in front of me and said "They're not mine". I revved the old Briggs and Stratton up to full bore, lifted the front wheel of the mower off the deck, and chased the old bitch back into her yard. She left me alone after that for many years. One of her drunken sons died in the street one night with a bag full of grog beside him. MY old man walked around him going to work the next morning, thinking he had fallen asleep.

Yep, life in North Balgowlah was interesting in the 60's and 70's. I could go on but this post is long enough already.

So, your experiences?

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport
If I start typing about nutcase neighbours,ill be here till next week.....back tomorrow if the threads still here.....goodnight all! :wave:

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
I've got a corker we used to live across the road from an absolute nutter was very nice when we first moved in then started to come over and asked to borrow everything finally wife snapped and no. Well then came the big one she accused me of being the father of her 8 year old twins and that i had been cheating on my wife with other women in the street. She had done this to all the other neighbours as well.

theres just strange people everywhere :bang:

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I lived in a flat in complex of about 10? once. One day a girl across the car park put her car in her own living room :p while doing makeup in the mirror I beleive (the flats were sunken level kinda thing slightly lower than the car park) the landlord installed treated pine barriers after that :p. A few weeks later some punk came hooning down the street in a Gemini cliped the rear 1/4 of the neighbours Magna which was parked on the street. This resulted in the front left wheel ripping loose on the Gemini alot of noise and ended with the Gemini running over my bin, crashing into a tree beside the wall of my flat :p in the front yard lol I was inside and went out to see what all the action was, the cops arrived within a few seconds and fixed him up :).

There used to be some girls next door when I was really small that used to climb over the fence and anoy me, I really didn't like them, one time I was busy shooting star wars figures with my slug gun and she wouldn't leave me alone so I loaded up a seed from some plant that happened to be a perfect fit and I would often use them in it, anyway I shot her in the ass as she ran for her life up the backyard :p. Looking back this wasn't good considering I'm so placid these days and I was totally unsafe. But I thought she deserved it back then in the more lawless state of Australia that it once was. I got in slight trouble for that since her parents were complaining about the mark it left but I was like hey! it was only a seed not a real slug and I had to get rid of her what more can I do?. I also got shot at by crazy old guys with shotguns a couple times back in the day as a kid, I guess they were missing me on purpose just to scare me, well it worked, I didn't go looking around in those swamps again anytime soon

Last edited:

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I've got a corker we used to live across the road from an absolute nutter was very nice when we first moved in then started to come over and asked to borrow everything finally wife snapped and no. Well then came the big one she accused me of being the father of her 8 year old twins and that i had been cheating on my wife with other women in the street. She had done this to all the other neighbours as well.

theres just strange people everywhere :bang:

Ahahah funny how women allways come out with some story like that as a last desperate move to get their own way, amazingly shifty creatures :D

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Guy across the park from me comes out once in a while, generally after dark and stands in his front garden just yelling random stuff at the top of his voice to no one in particular. Most of what he is yelling is full of foul language, seemingly he is angry at the world. I doubt he is drunk or on drugs, I think he suffers a mental condition, but obviously not bad enough so that he is able to live alone. He can go on for over an hour at times. Police have been called in the past, especially when he starts up late at night, but there is little they can do but tell him to go inside. When they leave he comes back out and starts again. Often during his tirades he screams 'call the f*ng cops why don't you?'

If you go outside to listen and he spots you, he tries to get you to come and fight him yelling 'come on you little f*er, I'm calling it, come take me down.' However if you do start to cross the park towards him, he runs inside. He will come out a few minutes later and start up again.

He is better than TV :D

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Sashyre I like that guy :) you should put him on youtube

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Sashyre I like that guy :) you should put him on youtube

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what a good idea. Probably would only be sound though. There is no lighting over there and he is usually dressed in black. Often we peer into the dark looking for where he actually is. Although he was out in the park a few weeks ago on a Sunday afternoon in his boxers and a t-shirt dancing. What a loony! My son kept yelling at him 'go put your pants on, your making a fool of yourself.' He kept yelling back 'come dance with me you little f*ckr and I will take you out'

Oh there was one day when I first moved in here a few years ago, he was really angry this day and most of the neighbours were out watching the show. He went inside and came back out holding a black mug. Someone yelled 'he has got a gun' and people hit the deck. I nearly died laughing as I could see it was a mug even from my distance.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
lmao. I'd like to go outside and scream all night but I can't be bothered, sounds lile fun though

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
I lived in a nice apartment block on the beach in Wollongong.

Unfortunately, the department of housing stuck a derro single mum in the apartment next door, as it happens sometimes when there is a shortage of housing commission places so they turn to private accomodation.

**** me, my nice life on the beach that I worked hard for was destroyed by this druggo bitch and her brigade of junkie mates that used to come over at 2am and start yelling at the top of their voices. One of them put a brick through her window. Domestics used to happen every week. She used to go off the rails and smash things in her apartment, slamming doors, screaming etc etc. Looked like a typical ice addict with no teeth and sunken eyes. I got a recording of her once going nuts as I was going to take it to the real estate agent that was renting this place out.

Putting that type of **** into private housing should be banned.