Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NVRAM 11p tuning discussion thread.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Just glad I can help :)

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
I just went back to the screenshots and don't know how I didn't see them when you posted it (sorry).
I'm currently tweaking the throttle stop up every time I drive until I can trust it not to stall on me, then the IAC will be what it will be.
I will definitely play with accel enrich tables as outlined and see how I go.
What values did you go for/from someguy?

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Oh god IAC steps, it's like a vietnam flashback.....took me weeks to get mine right after the 4150 manifold and 4 barrel change over. (The IAC behaves very differently with that setup compared to a conventional TB), it needed a heap more steps especially when cold (almost 150 steps on cold start).

With the big cam and the intake/throttle it took a lot of two footing at the lights before I was able to get mine to a point I was happy with it not dying on me, what I've found is it just takes time, every engine/intake combo requires something different.

I had to drop my AE down this far before it even started making a difference to that throttle blip issue.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Yup, drop it down.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
@Deuce mines at around 80 but thats because in my tune it was already at 85 to start with.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
@Deuce mines at around 80 but thats because in my tune it was already at 85 to start with.
I've now got the power shot of fuel a bit more mellow which looks good. But still goes lean despite dropping decay to 81.
Although that was across town early this morning not fully warm and I wasn't staying in it, so decel enleanment could be an effect too.
I'll test a hit on the open road and stay in it a little to see how it looks after the initial fuel hit before dropping the decay further.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
If we get a day without torrential rain I'll let you know how mine goes on the street, I've only tested it in the shed so far.

What ever happened to the driest state in the driest continent....siiigh