Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NV's 04 Z Series Clubsport

a.vy!

Reaction score
Members Ride
I bet the v6o'dore would be jelly in the background.

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
good news. just been told I now have a cam for my baby. 228/232 not sure on LSA though.
and yeah the mang mang in the background has every right to be jealous. the missus owns a slammed vy ss with tune. cam diff gears and full exhaust. that happilly meanders down the track at 12.28 secs :p

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
hmmm, i've really gotta get on here more,,
slight update, car is finally registered again and we have just sold the girlfriends ss, gonna try to start saving for a house then look at getting a family wagon

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
cheers surfwagon..

for anyone interested my clubby rims are up for sale, just shoot me a p.m for details
decided im gunna get new badges and paint them and the gts rims black. ;) i reckon that'd look pretty sweet. and considering my side skirt badges are flaking bad i figure its time for a change

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
well new badges and painting the rims is gunna have to wait. after being made redundant last week all funds for the car have been put towards more important things such as bills and other living expenses.
however a new radiator is needed due to a cracked left tank... (dodgey gm plastic pieces) so will be looking for an all ally replacement one and also want to put new shocks all around as these ones have seen better days :p

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
well just started the new job... woooo bring on the spare dollars to be spent on the clubby. first up. new shocks, new plugs and leads and radiator... then the hunt for numbers will begin :)

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
not a good day.jpg

welll just before setting off for my first week of fly in fly out work i thought a cruise in the clubby wouldn't be such a bad idea,,,,, :/

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
I hope someone with insurance ran into you and you didn't just back into a wall or something else, "OUCH".

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
nah was another guy on the cruise got pushed into me but the guy that got him took off. ohwell there were a few big blemishes on the rear bar anyway :) plus the front bar was all scraped up underneath from driveways and parking lots so it'll be getting a new one of them to :p