Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NZ joint the list of countries that have experienced religious based terrorism

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Last edited:

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Religion based terror attacks ………... doesn't matter, Catholic, Protestant, Islamic, Hindu, whatever, they are all done by ignorant, intolerant, mentally unstable fools following questionable preachings by deliberate s***-stirrers.
And it is a d***head Australian involved. FMD.
Like the other f***wits who went to fight with ISIS ……... New Zealand, you can have him and do what you like with him. He is not welcome back here.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
If indeed he is an aussie, once he's served his time you'll definitely be getting him back :)

Don't take this the wrong way but , ******* AUSSIES!

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
It's a commendable job done by my former brothers in blue that these people were rapidly arrested , we need to stop this now , I'm not calling it a act of terrorism , it's a act of hatred towards a minority group , the fact they are Muslim makes it seem like it was terrorism , but it's right wing white fuckheads .

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yes, the cops did a remarkable job picking up these idiots as quick as they did.

Clearly police planning for such an event is much further advanced the the naive NZ public who still want to think this **** would never happen here.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Having spent most of my life in New Zealand I find it difficult to comprehend that this type of thing could happen.
New Zealand is not he sort of country that events like this happen.
I am so glad that cops were able to arrest them instead of shooting them. They don't deserve to get off that light.
As for deporting the Australian when his sentence is finished I don't think that will be happening any time soon.
I imagine he will die in jail. Hopefully they will be tormented for the rest of their lives.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Now I see that as been naive, it would never happen in little on NZ at the bottom of the world? Bollocks, the world is a small place these days with the interwebs and all. These nutters can get their ideas and see what other nutters are up to anywhere in the world. It seems the main shooter has been on various platforms with extremist views for a while.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I think you would be pretty much on your own with your views. How long have espoused that this would happen in New Zealand and on what forum did you mention them? I don't think anyone in New Zealand would not have been shocked by what happened today. Being a hop step and jump from anywhere in the world would not have made them think that it would have ever happened.
If you look at the massacres that have happened throughout the world by and large they have been confined to the Northern Hemisphere.
A lot have come from people whose country has been invaded by in particular England and France. The USA seem to have massacres every other week.
New Zealand's gun laws have had a lot to do with the low level of shootings that occur. One of the big questions that will have to be asked is how these people where able to get such weaponry. An ex SAS person on the news is at a loss as to how they where able to procure them. Any ideas?