Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

OBD2 bluetooth wifi and apps for ipad or android?

adam sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
pirate what are you on about have a look at torque pro for android ($4.50) and elm devices on ebay that use bluetooth ($10). it works a treat and does 99% of the things you have stated.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
pirate what are you on about have a look at torque pro for android ($4.50) and elm devices on ebay that use bluetooth ($10). it works a treat and does 99% of the things you have stated.

Thanks mate, thought OP was after an iPad solution. Must be blinkered!

Manwhore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS sedan manual
It's all good Pirate mate i have the iphone 4 son has a Ipad 4 a Iphone 5 and won a ipad mini at school for his cross country race. So no need to go buy a android device. Happy to have what i have i know more about apple than android if i don't i'll ask the young bloke.

Manwhore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS sedan manual
Hey Pirate,

What specs did you use for the Manual drive ratios, final drive ratio and what type of car did you input? I see the screen shot says G8. I'v used holden ss 6L, the maunal ratios 3.01,2.07,1.43,1.00,.84,.57 axle ratio 3.45 these are just specs i found from holden. Max eng rpm min eng rpm unknown? Drag co eficient? frontal area? speed correction? Volumetric efficiency? brake specific fuel consumption? Havnt got the BT 1 yet so just putting in data i can find. It is in advnced settings also asks for Map PID, Maf PID, LamBada PID, Lambada command? not sure it the maf map lambada etc will show once connected?

Hope you can help and thanks

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
+1 for the Torque pro (I know for android)

The thrill dies pretty quick....

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
What specs did you use for the Manual drive ratios, final drive ratio and what type of car did you input?

Yes it doesn't come pre-loaded with data, so no probs will dump all my research into a file and attach it... gets quite technical doesn't it!!

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Blast!! Does an Android app come preloaded with all the micro data specifications for the VE?! Arrr!

I have no idea....

I like the layout of your one much more then TorquePro. Shows much more info and is easier to read.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
I have no idea....

I like the layout of your one much more then TorquePro. Shows much more info and is easier to read.

Thanks it is hella geeky to set up but then it presents it simply to show the kids!
e8emeru2.jpg

Yeah I paid a dude VegasNate in Nevada who does tricky stuff with (G8) V8s to customize for our car.
pemaruja.jpg

Mafless and ethanol and AFM f**ks with its head though, fair bit of ginning around confirming and setting the actual / calculated PIDs to get it right.
asa4a4ur.jpg