Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

OBD2 bluetooth wifi and apps for ipad or android?

Manwhore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS sedan manual
whoa how do i get it to display all that? do you have the settings i need to use?:bomb:

That file your gunna attatch mate does it contain Pics of how to do it??? Far out didnt realise it was so involved for my brain

Last edited:

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Sure mate NP. It will save you a lot of time, calculations and research, trial and error (I dig that stuff anyways).
Raison d'être was to find exactly what was happening with the engine and driveline... and I discovered the answer: 0.27 That's the driveline loss (correction factor) for my car. Yay!
So I can see instant, average, max, actual and atmospherically corrected hp and torque with different tunes under any conditions in real time.
Avast! Will post the VE attachment later tonight.

Manwhore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS sedan manual
Mate i have no idea about what you just said re what you can see lol.
That would be great i don't mind throwing some$$ for the help to get mine sorted!!

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Yes mate I will explain / how to but mustn't panic data entry is simple.
All this is about setting an optimum torque balanced tune that now reliably pegs 290-295rwkw and 530Nm torques.
To put that in perspective if it were your manual version (with less drivetrain loss) I would have 297rwkw/538tq. Not too shabby given AFM is still functional, putts it along like a cruise bomber.

Manwhore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS sedan manual
so i have a cam and supercharge and the afm has been ditched will i still be good?

Manwhore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS sedan manual
Pirate did you download the app that they say to with the BT 1. Called BT 1 by go point or just dash command not sure if i need both?

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Yeah you need one of them to upload firmware to the BT-1 download both plus the DashCommand

Manwhore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS sedan manual
Ok cool so i downloaded BT 1 and the Go Point apps and have the Dash Board is that all i need?

Then setup the Dash Command when you have got time.
Thanks again

Manwhore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS sedan manual
Ok cool so i downloaded BT 1 and the Go Point apps and have the Dash Board is that all i need? Now the BT 1 app needs to know what car ###kkk what did you input? lol

Then setup the Dash Command when you have got time.
Thanks again