Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

OBD2 Software

Asmodai78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V Sportwagon
+1 for Dashcommand best by a long shot

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Some of you may already be aware that not all Bluetooth Dongles will function with Apple devices. Apple user a proprietary configuration for their Bluetooth connections. Not many Bluetooth device manufacturers actually comply with Apple's specifications. Has anyone actually found a dongle Bluetooth or Wireless that WILL work with IOS (Apple) devices ? If so a link to that device or supplier would really be appreciated. I have communicated with several overseas (Chinese) suppliers and they all say 'oh yes our device can' work with Apple'. When I ask if it WILL work with Apple they get a little evasive and confused at the complexities and nuances of the English language.

gomax

Reaction score
Members Ride
sv6
Using Android Torque Pro with Oneplus One phone with success.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
I can use any bluetooth dongle with my iphone , jailbreak it and get the app called roqyBT7 and then use dashcommand with it . It tricks the iphone into seeing the dongle as a wifi one and connects and works perfectly

bfhoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx commodore
I have an obdlink mx on order just wondering is there any software out there that actually lets you change engine settings>

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Thanks for the replies. Android is no good for me as I have an iPad )??) furthermore I have no intention of jail breaking it - completely unnecessary.

Asmodai78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V Sportwagon
Look at go point bt1, I use one and it's fantastic