Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

odd question

sv0478

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive station wagon
hi ppls

i wouldnt mind a set of projector headlights... but i know you cant get them for a vn
so what i was wondering.... is what other car has simular headlights(that are projector style) to the vn....
if i can find a car with simular lights... i can then fit the internals into the vn lights

then once all that is done im looking at making my own set of angel eyes for it

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
hi ppls

i wouldnt mind a set of projector headlights... but i know you cant get them for a vn
so what i was wondering.... is what other car has simular headlights(that are projector style) to the vn....
if i can find a car with simular lights... i can then fit the internals into the vn lights

then once all that is done im looking at making my own set of angel eyes for it

I have seen people disassemble the headlight and paint them black inside (not reflector) and it looks alot better than standard. I think that's your best bet without too much mucking around.

sv0478

Reaction score
Members Ride
its was going to be a little bit of a project.... so the mucking around didnt really worry me to much

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
its was going to be a little bit of a project.... so the mucking around didnt really worry me to much

the reflector is held on by one ball joint and the two adjustment screws, so along as the new reflector can be adapted to that it should work. The wiring would be easy.

Cheers

sv0478

Reaction score
Members Ride
the angel eyes themselves are not a problem....
what i want is to upgrade the headlights....
you can get aftermarket headlights for all the later commodores but only standard ones for the vn.....

so i was going to find a better set that were simular size as the vn ones and then the fit the internals into the vn housing... to give me a rounder look internal wise instead of the squarer reflectors that the vn has... so that the rings would look better....
but at the same time being from a better headlight... should give me better light on the road

hope this all makes sense.... lol