Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Office Christmas Party

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
After the annual office Christmas-party blowout, John woke up with a pounding headache, cotton-mouthed, and utterly unable to recall the events of the preceding evening. After a trip to the bathroom, he was able to make his way downstairs, where his wife put some coffee in front of him.

"Louise," he moaned, "Tell me, what went on last night? Was it as bad as l think?"

"Even worse”, she assured him in her most scornful voice.

"You made a complete ass of yourself. Succeeded in antagonizing the entire board of directors, and insulted the chairman of the company to his face. You said, 'He's an arrogant, self-important prick, piss on him!’ And you did, all over his suit. And he fired you."

“Well, f*** him”, said John.

"I did. You're back at work on Monday."

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Meanwhile my work had some girl with no undies do cartwheels, a fight, someone spewed on themselves. Someone spewed in a container. Someone passed out and wet themselves. Someone woke up naked in a toilet.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Meanwhile my work had some girl with no undies do cartwheels, a fight, someone spewed on themselves. Someone spewed in a container. Someone passed out and wet themselves. Someone woke up naked in a toilet.
And someone shaved someone’s eyebrows off, and someone did a nudie run around the canteen with a string of pork sausages around their neck, and someone put a big rubber co......, oh you know the rest!