Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Official Club Holden

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Holden has recently released a new public website, for Holden owner's*, called Club Holden.

The free service, formally launched this month, offers a one-stop shop of vehicle information, benefits and tools to make owning a Holden even more satisfying.

The site also gives owners the ability to keep online service and maintenance records, browse digital versions of their owner’s manuals, sign up for email and SMS service reminders, use trip planning tools and find the cheapest fuel prices in their area.

Thanks to Charlie Rundle - Club Holden Co-ordinator for bringing this to my attention.

* Available for most models after 1997 (VT)

Last edited:

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
Yeah i got an email about that as well!

Quite handy really!

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
What a load of crap! They are selecting the type of people they want in their 'club' (the ones with lots of good things to say about Holdens) by leaving out the ones who have Holdens that arent so 'good'! Either that or theyre just plain stupid.

I looked through the list of cars they recognise now, couldnt see anything near 10 years old. Then I went to Tell Us What You Own, and found a heap of models Ive never even heard of (like the Standard from the 60s). Although they have cars listed over 40 years old, there was no sight of just a plain old run of the mill Gen 2 Commie, which arent even 10 years old yet!

Even the Calais or Acclaim, VS? No. VR? Nup. The only thing I saw around that time were the Vacationers, which probably weren't worth listing anyway.

If they arent still working on it, it's absoloute bullshit, get it together Holden.

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
they have on their site support for 1997 Models pity they dont cater for late S2 VS's....i got an April 1997 Acclaim ahh well mioght just have to get a VX next year then join the "club"

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I was a bit disappointed myself as my old man and sisters both have S2 VS's as well, I thought yep 1997 no problems at all to find VT onward was covered.

Still I guess they can't cover all models.

I would be interested to find out what sort of information is covered on the site especially on the manual side of things.

VL Executive

VY SS Ute - Just got 1!
Reaction score
Members Ride
3 VL's, VK EFi, VX S, VY SS Ute, VF SSVR Ute
I was bit dissapointed too. Not only do they not cater for the VL's, but also my 1999 R9 series Rodeo. (Only the current RA series) So I couldent join with that either. :b: So I had to join with my parents 1998 VT Berlina. :p

ViperVp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Damn crappy club.... i want in

i want in, but i only have a Vc and a Vp, i think the club should include a lot more modles... alot of holden fans don't have a Vt, on wards...
let me join you F!@# :b: :mad:

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
Yeah, and what about my 81 KB20 Rodeo, huh?